- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length [mm] x Width [mm]: 40,6x34
- Dial Color: White
- Dial Material: Mother-of-Pearl
- Material: Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Clasp: Deployment Clasp with Push Button
- Type: 3-Hand, Date
- WR100/10Bar/333ft (Swimming, Marine Sports)
Silver-tone stainless steel case with gold-tone accents and a white Mother-of-Pearl dial set with five diamonds. Three-hand calendar movement and flat mineral crystal. Water resistance to 100 metres.
|Sub Type||Women's Watches|
For over 135 years, Bulova has stood proudly in the vanguard of American innovation. A pioneering force in the industry since opening a small store in Lower Manhattan in 1875, Joseph Bulova transformed how watches were worn and how time was perceived. An independent thinker alert to the era’s risk-taking ethos, Bulova presented one innovation after another, establishing a dedication to creativity and change that endures to the present day.